Happy Birthday Abe!

Yesterday, April 10th, was my husband's 3 series birthday. Awe, another milestone. Next gonna be my turn *crying* I'm growing old.

Earlier that day, I have planned something and already preparing to go home from work when I remembered I had to submit a report pronto. It turned out, we had to go home late again. Fortunately, I have my greatest sisters to help with my back-up plan.

Like any other birthdays, we arrived at my mother's house and it was pitched-black. When we came in the door, everyone sang Happy Birthday to the birthday man. Really simple celebration.

A birthday ice-cream instead. Everybody's bored with cake.

A spoon in from Lana.

Irfan and Ikram excited over the colorful candles.

A spoonful from Irfan.
FYI, my husband unlike me, doesn't like his picture exposed. He said, "Don't put my picture in your blog." But I convince him, "Awe, it's just a "once-a-year" occasion. I'll just put in a few."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts