Book Lover! Fearless!

I went to Popular Bookstore in One Utama yesterday to look for Lana's birthday present (Lana loves books just like her fave Aunt), and I found this for myself:


What attract me the most is that Gaia Moore (the character) is trained in three kinds of martial arts, has a reflex speed and can break codes in four languages. That's just what I want to do when I was about 13-15 years old. The sad thing is, I didn't. I took taekwando in high school but didn't even pass the first belt. Oh yeah, it's because I had to focus on SPM. And now I think it's too late to learn martial arts. Duh!! I can't even lose my weight!! Anyway, I still have a chance for learning languages. I learnt Arabic during my degree but didn't even practice. I swear I don't remember anything except for Ahlan... should really start practicing again.

So, these are all dreams and will always be dreams. Never mind that, I still want to read about it. And it became my number one book to read from the long KIV list of reading materials. I chose this over "Diary of A Wimpy kid" which I'll soon buy. It looks interesting.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts