MIHAS preparation 2: Buyer's Meeting Schedule

Friday, March 30th, there was a Club's General Meeting in the morning so ta-ta for the half day. The other half of the office hour (actually we started early, at 1.00pm) while enjoying our Drumstick ice-cream, new flavor BTW, we started with the MIHAS buyer's name tags and buyer's meeting schedule. Chaiyokkkk!!!

OMG! I just noticed I didn't take a single picture yesterday. I was too busy with the production line and managing the team that I hardly notice a single pin drop. A stress day. So lucky there was this 2 intern students.

I'm so sorry to those who have gotten a "high-pitched" voice from me. Temporary anger, panic and stress. I'll be in my old "shy and quiet" self again soon. *chuckles*

I went home at 8pm after getting a scolding and numerous texts from my husband saying "Today's Friday. I have a badminton game right now!"

I was forced out the door. I had to leave my team behind. "Okay Guys, we'll have to continue tomorrow. Sorry everyone have to work on a Saturday."

Just to keep me relief they said "No worries, we'll get it ALL done tonight."

This is the only pic. And it's from my husband's camera. He was forced to babysit the kids. It looks like a detention room in here. All the mothers was in the production line. So sorry kids, I had to drag you along.

to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts