Wake up, Sleepyhead.

I always love Fridays. It's the last day of school for the week. Irfan got Sports Day, or more of like PE, on Fridays. That's his new Friday uniform. And check-out the mood:

Sleepy mode: "Wake-up, Sleepyhead. Do you even realize where you are? Go to school. Mama's already late for work."
I am not surprise if he falls into the pool. He barely open his eyes. I wonder how he managed the whole day?

Despite that, we got shocking news. A kid got kidnapped from Mont Kiara International School on this very same day.  What is happening to the world today? Weeks earlier, there was a prisoner who escaped from the High Court. The teachers went into 'alert and caution' mode as they had to take care of hundreds of kids. This is getting me even more nervous.

I can't imagine being the mother of the missing boy. It's too frightening and sad. Think about the sleepless days wondering where your precious and pampered boy is. Is he safe? Is he being beatened? Did he eat? Where does he sleep? I also can't imagine how shock and scared the boy must be without his family. This creeps me out.

I am always saying this: Irfan, my baby boy, please be safe when you're in school. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts