My perfect getaway in Kuantan.






My favorite getaway has always been in Kuantan because I have Teluk Cepedak waiting for me. It is MUST for us to take a deep fresh salty air.

1st Day: Teluk Cempedak.
It's like his favorite place too.
Irfan's castle. I want to invite you but there's only place for one. Two is a crowd.

I dig the hole with this little shovel. Can you believe it?


Ikram always enjoys water. Any water as long as he gets wet. Why is your face like you're gonna pee? Eeeewwww, get out!

 2nd Day: Pantai Gelora. I asked my husband to bring us to any fishing boat. Make it an education visit for the boys. And life's full of adventure. Even if you're comfortable with what you have, it doesn't hurt to get to know what others are doing for a living. It'll make you more grateful. Alhamdulillah with what I have.

Learning self-defence with sticks and taking all the sea energy.
 
"Hee-yah." "Just don't hit Ikram okay."

Wow, there's so much use on these sticks. Now, make a hole to look for crabs.

For writing "Irfan and Ikram were here! And we'll be back!"

Sata, my MUST have snack at Mok Na.

Sis-in-laws, happy to have prawns.

We will absolutely be back again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts