MIHAS 2012: Exhibition & Opening Ceremony

April 4th, MIHAS 2012 Opening ceremony started at 3pm. In the morning, we had to bring the buyers to the exhibition where they'll meet the exhibitors. One thing about this year's event though, I feel like it's smaller than before. Or was I so preoccupied that I haven't really notice? Anyway, good job main secretariat.

On our way to KLCC to lead the Buyers. Oh-uh, LATE!

Special thanks to my lil paparazi for this pic. We were heading to the exhibition hall.

Welcome to MIHAS 2012!

 To all the Buyers:
Chinese: 환영합니다 (huānyíng)
French: Bienvenue à MIHAS 2012
Arabic: مرحبا
 Japanese: へようこそ (Nihon e MIHAS 2012)
Korean: 환영합니다(hwangyong-hamnida)

 Wouldn't it be great if I could really speak these languages? Then I'll be the universal interpreter for all the events.


LogCom's chief updating us.

The 'something different' booth from all the rest.
This duty was not planned AT ALL! I don't know why I was involve in this.


Mission Impossible!

Near the stage


I'm a VIP of Kasehdia
 
Opening Ceremony.

My mission is to conquer the world. The world is in my hand! Wuahahaha! *Evil laugh*

Girls! I know that you're tired, exhausted and your feet are killing you, but please don't go barefoot in public especially in front of the buyers. They'll say we're wacko!! *wink wink* I'm kidding. Zarith Sophia (the girl with her tongue out) started it. I wanted to take her pose barefooted that I asked the other two to barefoot too. Suddenly everyone joined in.................

Seriously, in such an event like this, NEVER wear heels. If you do, I'll have to say "Good luck".

MIHAS 2012 was officially over Saturday, April 7th.

Comments

Popular Posts