Running Sensation

Well..well..well.. I recalled saying to my sister. "I'm never gonna participate in a marathon again. It's too exhausting."

Then, why is it this year I've participated in so much? How did that happen? I think I've been hypnotized by Hilma's habits. Let's see. My first run was with the Bomba, sometime last year (7km). And I said that I'd quit. What's this then?

2012:
January 8th: replace Hilma New Balance 12km Run
February 19th: Pacesetter's Mizuno Relay 4 x 3km
March 4th: One Vision Family Run 2012 (3km)
March 11th: should have gone to Brooks but I missed it (5km)
April 22nd: replace Hilma Street Race (?km)
May 19th: by force Towerthon 2012 (?steps/km)
July 8th: Feel Good Run 2012 (7km)

I wonder what happen to the "I QUIT" statement? And why I ended up with a race a month??!! I have no idea.

If you notice there are two races that I replace Hilma. The first one was because she had to attend a course and the second race, coming up, is because she was not allowed to go (by my mom). She's PREGNANT!!! Wow! That's just good news.

And I've mentioned somewhere in my blog that I've missed the Street Race. It turns out that I'll be participating after all. Got to upload my Touch and Go. Any sponsors?

May 19th: KL Towerthon!



July 8th: Feel Good Run with Celebrities!


FYI, I've even registered to http://www.myraceonline.com/ and http://www.themarathonshop.com.my
It seems that I won't be quitting after all. That reminds me, I'll have to buy new and "a more reliable" running shoes and running gear: iPOD, armband (no more pouch bag), new pantsuit, sports bra, etc etc. Excuses again to shop.

Comments

Popular Posts