Flood Phenomenon


Azhar is so gonna laugh in my face. I was reading an article from RDA while on the way to work. I was not driving of course. The myth of Multitasking. It said and I quote. "While the human capacity for simultaneously handling multiple tasks has been discussed and studied for centuries, the book is far from close on how well we can and can't do it. We're often just not up to managing several tasks at once. We can't read and listen at the same time. We can't write an email to a colleague while talking on the phone with another."

So we're not really doing these things simultaneously. It looks like multitasking is generally not taking place. We do one task, then we do the other. That's task switching.

After reading, I just let my mind wonder...

I was so drawn back with my list of things to do in the office earlier while drinking 100plus to relieve my throat that I forgot to screw that cap on tightly. Fortunately it didn't spill in the car, but...

When we arrived, I didn't care to check the bottle and immediately put it away in my bag. I was in for a surprise when I was at my desk, to find that all my stuff was soaking wet with sticky water. I couldn't have breakfast because I spent the entire half an hour, cleaning my bag. *Arrggghh* Speaking of multitasking, I couldn't even to the basics and common sense.

What a "great" day, starting my morning like this.

The source of the flood.

My warning letter got all drenched too. Really have to clear that up first thing before I cause any more damage.

This is what Azhar is gonna laugh at me about. The cockroach. He keeps teasing me that my desk has got cockroaches because of my giant Oreo. Well, in this case, it's not a real croach, it is picture of a croach, exactly at the page I last read.

Comments

Popular Posts