MIHAS preparation 3: Finalizing and packing ALL Buyer's Kit

Saturday, March 31st, my husband and I both had to work. We kept pushing each other the responsibility to babysit the kids. And finally I had to call my mom for the "once in a blue moon" favor. Thank you. But my mom said like I once said "Two is a handful. I could only manage one."

So we brought Irfan along to the office. I thought I was late. I was surprise the whole floor was dark. After feeding him Roti Canai again, we head out to the operation room.

Another surprise, I thought the interns agreed to clear ALL (if I recalled correctly) ALL of it Friday night. But according to them, "we thought we can do it too, but we couldn't without you. We're afraid we'll mess it up" *with puss-in-boots begging eyes*

"Okay fine, I'll do it." *no beggy reaction face*

While the others started to pack all the bags. I continued with the buyer's meeting schedule folders. It looks easy but tricky. Some IBM tags didn't match the MIHAS tags, some invitation didn't match with any of the tags, some buyers had no meeting schedule, some this and that. Understandable and tolerable. And solved it with everyone's help, of course.

So sorry again if somebody gets the "high-pitched' voice again. No hard feelings really.

 The TEAM.

 Final checking.

Correction: 500+ buyers

 Handy helpers.

 Packing.

 Packing for LogCom's pick-up.

 Remaining balance to the registration counters. 
The CC MATRADE at hand and the Best Designer Angel.

Peace to those who have worked hard, day and night.

 I hope everything goes well at the airport and hotels, guys.

FYI, the KLIA LogCom are already on standby mode right now.

to be continued....this TBC will go on until we close IBM-MIHAS 2012.

Countdown: 2 days

Comments

Popular Posts