My Awesome Life in UiTM!

I was sort of flashing back my past. I missed that life too much actually. So I went through my collection of pictures. I love everything about my college life. Really love ' em. I won't change anything about it. *hmmm* yeah, maybe one thing. That is; to do much better in my exam and make it to dean's list. *arrggghhhh* my results are pitiful.

Okay, don't talk about results alright. It's a waste of my good mood. Thinking and looking at my room (picture) make me feel warm & fuzzy inside. There's so much to tell, so much to remember. Oh yeah, I still keep my journal somewhere.

My bed, my room and my disappearing act.

My precious friends who would die for me. Really??

Clockwise: Abg Ayoi, Ina & Shanim.
I cherish every second with these guys. BTW, Ina is married to that guy after being friends for so so long. I wish the both of you happily married til the end of time, insyaAllah.

Shanim; the one who taught us to "Friendster" and we have the same passion on books especially The Shopaholic. And she had the insane obsession on Harry Potter. We loved eating, going to the movies (once/twice a week, sometimes 3 time), and the best of all, skip classes and sleep. Our junior roomie, called us sleepyheads. She's got this annoying sensitive ear. She can't even sleep if there was a sound of a pin drop. Geez!! LOL! She was always arguing with her boyfriend (now ex-BF) back then. One of the other thing we loved; shopping for CDs at Petaling Street. Hahaha.

Love note to Shanim: Where are you, girl? I've been trying to contact you ever since my engagement.

Ina; my dearest and loyal friend since the 1st year of DPA. She can't miss anything on TV. She knew all the shows. Besides spending most of the seconds with us, she'll disappear to the TV room at our college. She's shy and usually keeps everything to herself. She just happened to go with the flow. She loved soy sauce. She even thought us to eat soy sauce with nasi lemak. That was my first ever experience. We did tease her saying that "You might as well marry to the soy sauce owner. She's a counselor to me and she always make me laugh. Everytime that I've got this major love/ relationship issues, she'll give a piece of advice.

Love note to Ina: When is our date gonna turn into reality?? Is Abg Ayoi really that busy??

Abg Ayoi: The most loyal friend to Ina (only). The best cook among the 4 of us.

Note to Abg Ayoi: Please take care of my dear friend (Ina) and please make time to see me. For Ina and my sake. Isn't that too harsh?? LOL! 

These people are the only people who knows my secret. And I know theirs. That's why I love them so much. *wink* 

You're the best friends anyone could ever have.

Comments

Popular Posts