MIHAS preparation 4: Hall Arrangement

Yup, another day of the event's preparation. We've done the buyer's kit. Today, we've gone through the hall arrangements. From layout plans, seating, table tags, audio, registration counters, IT, bags, directories, meeting schedules, other facilities etc etc...

Before any of the IBM-MIHAS preparation even started for the day, I had to clear whatever I can on my desk especially urgent medical issues such as requesting Guarantee Letter. A quickie, no biggy.

We have had our Usherette's Dry Run in the morning after that.


Later, I've had a few technical issues with our MFDs. Fortunately the engineer was already in the building.

After lunch, we set up the buyer's desk ie: Welcoming Remarks, notepads, table tags, lollipops with the correct number on it and lastly (that should came in first before the buyer's kit but came in last); samples from a Malaysian company.

Lucky again, we have our handy interns "on the go". We managed to get everything done pronto.

 Table Tagging
Hall Manager aka Architect

The Interns helping me out. Thanks a bunch, kiddos!

Ladies carrying heavy loads. Where are all the gents?

Relaxing and rejuvenating our feet while sleeping with eyes open.

Hall Arrangement ready. 
The lines of Malaysian sellers on standby mode.  
What's your status, LogCom?

Yikes! I just got a text from "Manager aka Architect". I forgot the First Aid kit and wheelchair!!!

I texted her back. "I totally forgot about it. Errr...errr....but it's ready. I'll bring it down to the hall early morning, rise and shine. No worries, okay. Sleep tight."

I know she won't.

to be continued.... The Big Event...will be on my "kelam kabut" mode for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts