Charity Bazaar


There was a Charity Bazaar to donate to Syria, at my office, last week. There were lots of programs organized, quite a number of encouraging participants and variety of stuff sold. 



There were also talks about "Kekejaman di Syria" which was a violent act towards humanity in Syria. The kid in the video was slaughtered alive. It is still a tragedy. Whatever happened to peace and harmony?Whatever happened to the value of humanity, tolerance, fairness, equality and unity? And most of all, LOVE? Can they sleep soundly by killing the innocence? Especially children.


The experienced speakers.
On Thursday, there was a blood donation program. But regretfully, I couldn't make it, because we had to host the party. (not a very good deed compared to the blood donation). That's why I said: Regret. I haven't been donating my blood for so long. Let's see, my last donation was in 2003, I think. I should start donating again. It's the least I could do. I can't donate cash that much. Besides, donating blood could save lives. Especially my blood type. O+, the universal donator.


What? A candid?


I bought Tunku, a traditional herbal treatment especially during confinement. But I was told it could be used for all sorts of reasons. Even for men. Bloating. Wind. Improve blood circulation. Wow, I feel like I need a massage right now. Better hit the spa soon.

Make sure to read the instructions.

Hair treatment. My hair is falling off like leaves in Autumn.
And facial delight.
Support my beauty sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts