Bubble Bath all Bubbly!

I wish I could just spend hours in a bubble bath and not thinking for once. But every time I tried to do something like that, I will end up at least reading a book or a magazine. *Hmmm* Life is just like that. I wish I could just set my mind free but when I do that I'll start daydreaming, and daydreaming leads to ambition and ambition will get me thinking again. Some say, some tries so hard to achieve something but will end up with nothing. *sigh* There's so much to do, so much to catch-up, so much to learn, so much to achieve. You can't believe the list I've made. Come to think of it, instead of "not thinking", I prefer to go somewhere and enjoy the day with the family. Go some place new.

I once said to my boss, I had so many things to catch-up on that my motto was "Go with the Flow". No planning. There was too much, trust me. But now, everything's starting to get under control.

So on weekends (if there's no particular plan), we'll just go with the flow, too. Whatever comes to mind. *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts