MIHAS 2012: The Main Event, Incoming Buying Mission

Sorry for my late updates. MIHAS 2012 is officially over. *phew* Now, there's a lot of other things to be worried about *not again*

The postmortem and outcome:
Total attendance of Foreign Buyer: 324
Total attendance of Malaysian Exporters: 449
Total number of meetings: 3,710

The "Everyone in action" mode!

Seller's Registration
Our Interns eye'ing close to the screen.
 
Angel and her crew distributing Exporter's Directories like hot cakes!

At last, we eat! 2nd Round!

My eating habits. 3rd round. Check out the people around me. They come and go but I remain.

With the CCC.

Tea Break with the LogCom crew! I know you guys are tired but please don't look so gloomy in front of the camera.

IBM Over and Packing up!
Bringing back the MFD. Careful boys, that's a brand new machine!

See you again during INTRADE 2012, perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts