Long long ago: It's a Snow World!

I was trying to find a picture when I opened up this album. My past. Irfan went through it first and said, "Wow! It's snow. Bila Irfan nak main snow mama?"

"Nanti Mama bawak ye." *fingers cross* I'll have to save extra, triple of my earning. Even that I don't think we would manage. Maybe someday when I win a contest or something, we'll go.

Irfan: "Sini, snow tak keluar lagi ke?"

Me: "No, Irfan. It will never snow here."

Irfan: "Owhh."

Super Snow Mom! The snow was knee-high and covered the city.

I wonder how Hilda got off that snowy slide.

Owh look, I've made footsteps. Please follow my lead.

It snowed heavily and it was windy, Hilda fell off balance and cried like a baby.

Snow covered our eyes. I wish I could go back to these days and bring my lil family along.
These pictures were taken in DC. My late father had further his Master there, for 2 years. I was 5-6 years old back then.

Comments

Popular Posts