Gadgets & Gizmos: Got iPad

Wow! My wish really worked. Actually I never asked for this. He bought us iPad. I asked what for? He said, for you and Irfan. But I know it's actually for Irfan because it's always with him 24/7. He's a pro, too.

Entertaining himself. I couldn't even touch the iPad without his consent.
So, I first used it in Kuantan. They got WiFi so it was FREE and FAST access. Yay! BUT, there's a but in every sentence. BUT I couldn't blog because none of my draft appeared. I've uploaded all the pictures before departing for my in-law's house.

I managed, though. I managed to use my father-in-law's notebook at 4am to blog. Other than checking-in into FB, I used it to play Sudoku and Angry Bird. I'm pissed that I couldn't move to the next level. And you know what? These gadgets and gizmos bring you apart and live in your own world. I couldn't get anyone to speak with anymore. My husband is so focused on his mobile phone (don't complain to him). Irfan with his new iPad, playing games until midnight (until we forced him to sleep). And Ikram, well, he can't speak yet. Unless I could speak...goo...goo...gaa...gaa.....

I'm not complaining but this is what was caught on camera as my mother-in-law and I were discussing this really important matter about kids and socializing. They totally lost focus on what we said and concentrated on the non-living thing on their hands. *Grrrrr* Ikram is also learning fast. Imitating each step I take on the iPad screen.

You see? All the men and kids are involved in this phenomena ;p Oh my, even my father-in-law is highly techno.

Their gonna get poor eyesight for sure. But I once heard that this techno and stimulating games develops kid's IQ. Does it really? It'll develop their learning and problem solving skills.

Comments

Popular Posts