Gadgets & Gizmos: Blog & Photo shoots

I am absolutely not a tech girl! Some, may go crazy over a new tech in the market and some may have loads of time in hand to spend a whole day queuing for iPhone and iPad. But hey, what are they for, really? Like I said, some. And that's what some people obsessed for. Some may just follow the trend other people set for them.

I wouldn't even know what's in the market anymore. I loose count and the "once a second" updates. I will only change my mobile if it's broken or too outdated. But that is decided and bought by husband. If it were for me, I would still bear the broken one.

I am so into blogging, writing, surfing for reading materials that my husband said:

"Buy an iPad so you could still blog everywhere you go."

Me: "Nope. It's too small and I want a keyboard."

"Then buy yourself a laptop and of course your own broadband."

 I'll be restless if I couldn't stare at the computer for one night.

And my interest to take all the photos in the world and every single thing that anyone did, he said:

"Buy yourself a digital camera or even better the Canon/ Nikon Pro Camera (is that what you call it?) Stop using my phone." He's using HTC BTW. "Okay, I know that your phone is better than mine :("

Every time he came up with that topic, I'll say, "Why buy so many gadgets? Then, I'll need a bigger handbag to carry all that stuff." 

A few days earlier, he did answer, "Then, why don't you buy a multifunction device? A smart phone, maybe, with higher MP camera."

My excuse again, "But all those smart phones and latest mobiles are all touch- screen. I hate texting with those things. I would prefer keypad phones."

My husband rolled his eyes and said, "I give up. There's no solution for you and stop complaining."

LOL! Do I really need these gadgets? And every time I really think about buying something especially that cost as much, I'll go back to my basic Maslow's economy theory. Aha! It's a "want" not a "need". I am still weighing the options though. Try persuading me!

Caught myself on camera.

Comments

Popular Posts