Angry or Mad Bird or Lady or Boy..whatever..

LOL tonight. Papa had gone to play squash while me and the kids enjoyed our bachelor night. Haha... When I was lazily hanging out, watching Tom and Jerry cartoon (in fact every night), Irfan came up to me and put a sticker on my forehead. I asked, "What is this?" He also had stickers on his forehead.

He answered, "It's an angry bird sticker for a girl." (The angry bird wearing a bow he called the angry bird girl).

A bit later, he stick a few stickers on Ikram's forehead as well. I decided, why not enjoy being a 3 year old. "Click..click..click.." A few photos to share.

 All 3.

 I was angry at the mischievous Ikram.

 "Irfan make an angry face, that's why they call it the "angry" bird."
"That's not angry, that's laughing."

That's not an angry face too.

Enjoy and laugh while you still can. Adios Amigos.

Comments

Popular Posts