When Am I gonna start reading?

Oh, no. I haven't read a book for months. And I've got more to read. Miza lend me another book. House Rules. I haven't even finish Vanishing Act, A Doctor in the house- Dr. M's, Secrets (Motivational) and a few of RDAs editions. Not to mention the books I've got from RDAs catalogue. hmmm...My husband was right after all, I'm so obsessed with books that I only buy it, but never had the time to read any of it. Correction: I did read a few but the pace is slower than the pace I buy them.

My favourite store everywhere I go, even in the airport. The Bookstore. That's why I mentioned in my earlier post that I have got to create my own mini library. Maybe it'll look like this:




But i'll guarantee that's not gonna store the books I've got. Maybe a floor-to-ceiling bookcase is a much practical one.

My mother was also right when I got a mail from RDA, promoting their latest books. She said "Your father used to buy books through catalogues too. And the fact that your passion is the same as his, he won't quit buying books" He's different tfrom me. He reads all his books. I can tell because every book that he has are all noted and underlined with words he had to clarify. See, more obsessed than I am. Maybe that could be my next step.

So, I'm thinking of ordering a book "Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things." It sounded like "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Among the other choices:


More books to buy but less reading occur. So, start reading now!!

I'll definitely read one tonight for sure because I have something I would like to share in this blog. I have drafted it but I am reconsidering when to publish it. It's kinda like a secret. Stay tuned.

Time for my beauty sleep. BTW, a habit, I like to talk to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts