Hectic Monday- definitely not Monday blues

Whoever said government officers not productive? Well, it depends. You choose what you wanna do. My agency is never like that.

Today was really tiresome. I didn't take a break for a second. I hadn't had breakfast for weeks. Had my lunch in the meeting room, while doing technical evaluation, which by the way took almost 4 entire days.

I was suppose to be quarantined and finish the Task Force I scheduled. But NO... everybody keeps bothering me. An evaluation and another and another. I did 4 different tasks in a day. In the morning I had to attend the IBM system training, updating Istanbul Office registration, managing someone's medical supply, the technical evaluation, other directives that I received from time to time. *phew*. See, that's more than 4. oh, yeah, I updated our sister agency, that we couldn't accept their asset. They will have to dispose themselves.

With all that, in my one-day schedule, is a bit too much for me. And 8.30 am to 5.30pm seem like only an hour.

I got home looking like a zombie. My face is all sweaty, oily, oh, you can't imagine. Usually I don't bother applying face wash. But today, I feel like washing my face every half an hour. I think I'm gonna get wrinkles, grey hair or balding before I reach 35.

At 6.30 pm, it was time to get the kids from DayCare. I promised Irfan to go colour-pencil shopping with him.
This is just an overview of my day. I'm too exhausted and sleepy to write such long stories. I have to get my sleep or else I'll wake looking more zombier..(is there such a word)..who cares. I've just created one.



Okay, that's it for today. I promised myself "a post a day". Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts