Weeks of Stress- LesMill's Yoga, TaiChi & Pilates

After weeks of stress, it felt really good to stretch. I could feel and hear my bones going "pop..pop..pop.."

Wow, I went thru my CDs and noticed I just had this LesMill's Body Balance CD that I got from a cereal box (Fitness cereal, my favorite breakfast, BTW)

So, I got the boy's permission to play the CD and do YOGA!

While I was just starting, Irfan and Ikram whom were each bottle-feeding, stood up and joined me. The eager expression on their faces made me smile. My husband (the audience) laughed, especially at Ikram. They lift their hand high to breath in...and drop their hands, to breath out..

My bones and other parts of my body went "popping" again. It seemed like a really easy movement but all my muscles got "ouched and eeecchh". The two boys seemed to enjoy it, though. And they did what the instructor did til the end.

Alrighty, we're gonna do this 3 times a week, okay.

All the stretching, bone-popping, muscle-straining, endorphin sweating, smiling and LOL, really made me STRESS-FREE, again.

You should try it! Maybe next time I should do this at the gym. *fingers crossed* I wish I had taken pictures of the two in action. Then I won't be yoga-ing... Next time, I'll have the camera/ video on standby.

Comments

Popular Posts