Cuzzy's Wedding

I know this update is outdated. I only got the pics recently.

December 10th, a Saturday, we drove back to Pahang for my cuzzy's wedding. Oh, I love the food! Everything was in place when we got there, btw.

Why is there a bee among the 7 flowers?
If I have planned for Irfan to become a "flower boy" (pageboy), I would have rented a suit.
Everything went well until Irfan get caught on the hot pelamin's spotlight on his finger, and Ikram on his left foot. It burnt.


After the wedding we went back to my grandparent's home to visit mygrandpa who didn't show up at the wedding, because he was sick. He had the fever for almost 2 weeks. Poor guy.

At 8pm, after a quick dinner, we headed home. Luckily, the moment we got in the car, we fed the boys with their bottles, and they fell asleep. Less chaotic. However, the pilot was yawning the first 2 hours of the drive. He couldn't smoke, that's why. To add the misfortune of the day, we had problem with the aircondition. It blew out hot and less air. Less oxygen= sleepy. So at Genting Sempah, the co-pilot took over. Sir, yes sir!

We arrived safely at 11.00pm.

Comments

Popular Posts