Secrets, plans and memoirs

I'm proud to say that this is my 100th post. I haven't been writing for the past two days. I've been busy. Why? I'll share it in my next post for sure.

Anyways, so far, blogging have been my hobby since the day I started. Like I said, it has been a journal to me to shout out my views on somethings, record my journey of life, cherish the moments I've gone through and posting up my to-do list/ plans. Some I may not even share it with anyone yet. Shhh!! It's a secret.

Some may live to be fussy and full of complaints. I used to be this kind. Sometimes I still am. But sometimes, if problems does occur, I'll shrug it off away and just enjoy the day. We don't know how long we're gonna live. How many days are there to celebrate with our love ones. I always imagine myself, if I was just diagnose with a cancer, what would I feel? Would I regret anything I haven't done? Did I enjoy my life all this while? Hmmm...Sometimes it's so hard to imagine the worst that I decide to shrug the thoughts off.

So, let's build a cheerful, beautiful, fun and exciting memories instead and live life well.

I'll write how I feel, what I've planned for the future and share the sweet memories. Write..write..and write.. My husband asked "What is it with you and blogging?"

I answered. "Well, it's nothing much but I feel the satisfaction I wanted."

"So who reads your blog?"

"It doesn't matter who reads them as long as I can put everything into words. That's good enough. Whoever reads them is a bonus to me." Thank you for those who reads.

Ever since this blogging resolution I've been thinking more, reading more, studying more and making a mess on my desk that I could hardly put anything else.


Comments

Popular Posts