ESL- English as a Second Language

In my earliest school, ISB, I had to attend an ESL class. Asians are the majority in this class. It's not only the matter of language but communications as well. When you're too quiet in class, you will most probably be forced to attend ESL, too.

In class, our regular exercise is to get recycled/used paper and write...write...write...as much as possible. The grammer or topic didn't matter, as long as we feel free to imagine and put our thoughts into words onto paper. At the end of the time given (around 10-20 minutes), we'll have to count (approximately) the words. Whoever wrote the longest gets a star...*weehoo*

This blog keeps me writing and everytime I write, it reminded me of ESL and my father.

So, my resolution for 2012 is to write in this blog everyday without fail. By the end of the year, there should be 365 posts.. Chaiyok!!

I'll twist my brain to get a topic out, imagining stuff, remembrance of the past, planning for the future, anything. I'll most probably purposely create/ participate in any event to report as much as possible in this blog. I already have some events planned. I hope it goes okay.

Comments

  1. chaiyok! chaiyok! i used to have that resolution once hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what happened to that resolution? haha..and how long did it last?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts