Irfan all grown-up: First day of kindergarten.

January 4th, it was Irfan's first day of kindergarten. Huuu, Irfan, why do you have to grow up so fast. I miss hugging you, kissing you, pampering you...

This year, you're already 4 and becoming independent really fast. Huaaaa.....*tears*

I was excited and nervous to see him at school. How would he behave? How will he learn? Will he catch up on what the teacher have to say? Will he be able to go to the boy's room on his own? Will he be safe on his way back for transit? I've become so tensed and my heart is throbbing with all this unanswered questions.

And the dilemma. Should I pick him up myself at 1.00pm? Or should I pay for the school bus? I'm so scared he might miss his bus? Or fall down from the bus? Or being pushed out of the bus? Really, I'm going exhausted with all this maybe/s.

Okay. To be fair. from Irfan's side of the story. He was so excited. He woke up early, bath, brushed his teeth, wore his uniform, comb his hair, wore his new bright white shoes. He loves carrying his school bag and Ben10 water bottle that both he got for his 3rd birthday.

 Happy. Can't wait to get to school.

 He sat next to his BFF. Only for today Irfan. Tomorrow, Mirza will be in a different class. I know you'll be lonely.

When we got into the classroom, I told Irfan to sit in front so that he could focus and the teacher might be able to keep an eye on him. So he did. The two boys can't stop talking and showing off their new bags, pencilbox, water bottle, pencil colours, all there is in their bag. OMG, they were so noisy that other parents asked with so much amazement.

"Wow, they are sure friendly."

Mirza's dad answered. "Well, they are BFFs from the day they were born." No, that was not the exact answer. He actually answered. "Yeah. They went to the same daycare."

"No wonder they're close."

After everyone have calmed down, the teacher asked the students to raise up their hands when she called their names. When she got to Irfan's he gazed at the teacher as though he doesn't understand. Hahaha..All the parents who knew him, laughed.

 Their first assignment. Drawing their own hands. Look what he drew on his paper. When I asked what he did, he answered. "Irfan conteng."

 The boys queuing up for a little school tour. The teacher showed them the toilets and the dining hall.

Queue or playing choo-choo train? His Papa said he looked scared and confused. Poor boy.

Anyway, it was a great experience for him and ME. It's gonna be another long day tomorrow. Then, I'll decide on the questions earlier. I'm so worried sick. I'm so ........ there's no exact words to explain how I feel.

I felt like crying but happy and proud at the same time. My boy is all grown up. I'll always pray that he'll become a good, smart, independent, etc,etc boy. Ya Allah, please protect my son from people with bad intentions and protect him from disasterous events.

Comments

Popular Posts