Financial Freedom

When can this ever come to reality. I'll be in my 30s this year. OMG! When? When? When shall I pay off all my loans and debts??? Argghhhh...it's driving me crazy, really.

Some of the common debts like others I'm sure, the PTPTN (sound familiar), eventhough some people may comment that they charge real high for their admin fees, but we still have to pay right. You borrowed so you've gotta pay. I have no objection to any of their policies/ interest because that's just how it works. Thank God, I've been paying from the day I started work. Meaning, it has been 7 years and still owing them. *sigh*

Debts we can't avoid: Home loan, hire purchase are neccessities these days. And it takes "forever" to pay off.

Others like credit cards, personal loans we can actually avoid but it's a trend "not to". *tsk...tsk...tsk* and this is what's giving me the headache. I feel so insecure and annoyed with this money matters right now.

My first mission this year, pay off debts!! And get the taste of financial freedom. HWAITING!!

Oh yeah, start saving instead of spending.



You too Irfan. Eventhough it is only RM1.50. The snowman bank he got for his 3rd birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts