Thinking Special

I've been thinking. In order to be unique, we have to be special in some way. So this question always keep playing in my mind.

"How are you special?"

In interviews, companies will ask. "Why should we hire you?" So there must be something extra in us.


In business, customers will ask. "How is your product/ service different from others?" There must be some value-added to it, for customers to make their choices among the other options.


So, I ask myself. "How am I special? How am I different?" I have to be someone extra ordinary to live the future.

Some may be "The Rich, The Beauty, The Genius, The Talented or The Joker"

Me "Na-da"

Still thinking and trying hard to decide "what should I do? What should I put extras in myself?"

Rise and Shine.

Comments

Popular Posts