3 Days Back-to-back swimming!

My sisters and I made a deal that we'll spend our 3 days weekend plus new year, swimming, taking turns the venue. The host of the day must also include breakfast. So everybody showed off their cooking skill.

December 31st, we went swimming at my house. I've prepared macaroni and Ikram's chicken porridge bright and early. At 9 am, I was the first to take a dip. I haven't swam since Ikram's birth. No wonder I've gained 10kgs. Opppss.. I only managed 10 laps.

January 1st, wow, it's already new year? Well, we couldn't go to Hilda's. The management haven't clean it and the water looked green *yuck*. So Hilma decided not to swim but to go to Pasar Tani, Shah Alam, instead. That leaves me (only me) swimming in my pool. I survived 20 laps of breast stroke, back stroke, and 1 freestyle.

January 2nd, Hilma's house. I love this pool. But it was not really swimming. I managed to breast stroke 2 laps and 1 back stroke. Then, Ikram joined in the pool and I can't take my eyes off him. It was his first time in the pool.


 Although he seems to relax, but underneath the water, he's kicking his legs.
Everyone inside except Papa and Ayah. Too bad you had missed the splashing fun time.
I hope this 3 days in a row of swimming have at least burn up my kilos.

My mission is to swim at least 100 laps a month. So as up to today, I have swam 33 laps. Long way to go.

Comments

Popular Posts