Sub-Health test: Microcirculation

January 17th, me and my colleagues went for a microcirculation test during our lunch. it's a type of equipment that could view your blood microcirculation, just by looking at you finger, the end of the armor parts. The tube observed  microcirculation loop type, the number of controlled loops, blood flow bleeding to help determine the blood statis and cerebral/ cardiovascular diseases (sub-health conditions).

It was safe and didn't hurt at all. I had to put my finger in a sort-of-like microscope and I could see my blood flow in a sort-of-like monitor in front of me. Pretty simple. It came out with all sorts of pattern which was not a good thing. Your blood flow should be straight but mine was all squiggly.

He diagnosed me with:

"Toxins build-up"

"The blood vessels in my head are pretty messed up. That reduce the supply of oxygen to my brain. And that causes my headache"

"Cholesterol"

"Sugar in blood" Oh no! This is what I feared the most. Because I have family history of diabetes.

"Lungs: difficulty in breathing" Well, who is there to blame? I married and live with a smoker. I'm not at all surprise if Irfan & Ikram have the same problem. He won't change. *eye-rolling* No offence but it's TRUE.

"Hormone imbalance" I would have guessed due to my irregular menstruation.

"Stomach bloating and rapid weight gain" It's obvious. I read in an article, that there are numerous cause:  PMS, hormone instability, ovarian cancer, celiac disease (which scare the hell out of me).

Most of the above resulted to my numbness. I recently have several numb attacks. And it could also be the sign of pre-stroke.
Shared:


OMG, I have to do further check-up this week. Blood test that is. And I have to take supplements.


Comments

Popular Posts