Goodbye and Thank you, WhiteChan!

I hate this feeling. "Throwing away" something we've been comfortable with.. eventhough it's being replaced by something better. Although it's not a living thing, I feel like crying!!! What's wrong with me? Hormone imbalanced?

This is what people say "Accept change". I accept change but this is like a baby to us. It have served us extremely well.

It was our first owned. Yes, I'm still talking about the car.

It sheltered us from place A to place Z, from rain, storm and the hot sun. During leisure and emergencies. To and fro my Sunday classes, send me home safely from my two deliveries. It was the first experiences for my two boys. Do you know the feeling when you arrive somewhere you most expected, felt thankful you arrived safely, and the feeling when you got where you wanted when you pulled yourself out from the car.

It gave us the cool air condition on hot and sunny days.


It filled our journey with music from the it's best sound system.

It comforted us with it's leather and stain-free seats.

We felt proud travelling in it.

We have no major problem this 4 years. Although I really hated it at first because it's manual. FYI, I fail driving manual so I had to learn how to drive, again. And I managed. In fact a pro. It's really too bad I won't drive it anymore. My skill is gonna be buried alive,

I cried during my first drive to campus and swore to buy my own auto car.

I felt guilty that I hurt it with my several minor accidents. The scratch at the front bumper. The scars I left on the back door. I'm so sorry.

I don't really know much about cars so I leave it for my husband to decide what's best. BUT I really do appreciate the one that we have. For the record, I did argue to keep it. Or keep most of it's identity (feature), the same colour and the same leather seat, so I won't miss it too much. Unfortunately, I was told we don't have an option.




Thank you and Goodbye, WhiteChan. You'll be in our hearts forever. *tears and emotional/ hormones off the charts*

Saying our goodbyes and kisses. 


One last goodbye at the Perodua office. *tears*


Comments

Popular Posts