Flood of endorphins pleassure

When I wake up this morning, I felt so.....

My body was like.." Torture!! How can you do this to yourself?" My whole body was aching and I barely manage to get myself to stand. It's worst when I try to sit or walk down the stairs.

I scold myself. " Next time, please do yourself a favour. Warm-up before you run like crazy."

When I got to the office, I came to chat with Aida Zureen. We were talking about (what we have in common), MARATHON. She mentioned about participating in a marathon sometime in March. Maybe I could join. I am so-in-the-mood to run. The marathon have created flood of endorphins pleasure for me. I felt so satisfied and fresh.

I was mentioning to my hubby today, that maybe I should keep swimming every weekend mornings. Jog on weekends in the evening. And run in a marathon every month.

It takes only seconds to gain weight but almost impossible to loose a single kg. So I have to work extra hard to loose the extra flabby. No pain, no gain, huh?

Anyway, today I started with my Task Force on Asset Management. Hopefully we would be able to finalize everything before the Audit comes in. My bosses have faith in me. I should proof them right, shouldn't I? Another endorphin pleassure. I know I've been a workaholic since I started work but I've slowed down when I got kids. But when I managed to get something done, within my expectations, I felt so relieved and satisfied. So, I'm taking this task as a new beginning of my 2012 career.

So excited, couraged, spirited, challenged, determined, compassioned and eager to go through this month.

1) Ikram's Pneumococcal.
2) Ikram's Unsteady steps might lead to actual walking experience. (Hope this comes up before we go on our next vacation.)
3) Oh, yeah, for our next family vacation, I've planned to go to Pangkor with MATRADE's Kelab Kembara.


Comments

Popular Posts