Spring Cleaning! Oppss, no.. CNY Cleaning!

January 22nd, I almost got asthma with all this dust in the air. Everyone's starting cough (chesty coughing, to be exact). So why not kill the source. So, it's time for spring cleaning. According to an article, don't wait until it get disgustingly dirty, dust about 1 inch thick and your bathroom get all mucusly yuck.

But, typical excuse again, I don't have time. This house is almost like a hotel room to us. For sleeping only. We'll spend most of our time out of the house. Except it's totally different from hotel room. They have housekeeping, where our house is, DIY keeping/ cleaning. Actually you can get housecleaning agencies to do it, but that will take more "ka-ching" out of your pocket. I'm trying to save here. So, DIY.

Take out the vacuum. With such small home, you've got to have such-small gadgets. I sold out the bulky vacuum and replace it with this.



So handy. And it suck almost everything. During the demo, it suck a bowling bowl. Magnificent really! Trust me, I vacuumed almost everyday, especially under the dining table.

I seldom clean, so I sometimes miss count our household needs. Or sometimes it gets *different color and odor* looking and smell. So I had to throw it all away. (speaking of saving, I think I am not, right now). Anyway, these works miracle in your home. I've been using these for 2 years. Your tiles will get sparkling clean for just a couple of minutes applied.


Don't worry, I'm not a cosway agent. I won't force you to buy. Feel free to try.

Among other top 10 cleaning products.



Other than cleaning, I had to declutter. "There are so many unused stuff in this house" I complained to my husband. "So stop buying stuff. We don't have anymore space to keep them. And it'll make me awry.." haha

Feeling the dilemma, I'll argue with myself that goes:
It's either I throw them all away or I have to send them to Grandma's Attic, AGAIN.

If it's Grandma's Attic, I'll have to offer to clean the attic first, then she'll agree to accept the junk. It would take a whole day to clean and reorganize that attic. I'll get another asthma attack. *I don't really have asthma, though*

So, what should I do about this? maybe I could just sell them to the Cash Converter. At least I'll make some cash. Hmmm...let's consider the options again.

From today, (I reminded everyone), NO MORE BUYING unnecessary stuff!!!

Comments

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog.Thanks.....
    Regards,
    fgroup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts