Doctor Irfan

January 21st, Ikram got his pneumococcal vaccination...FINALLY....I thought he is never gonna get it...because we kept postponing it. Typical excuse: busy schedule plus the clinic is so far away and I kept forgeting to apply for PMCare's Guarantee letter.

Finally, we made it. He got the protection. Let's hope he'll be free from pneumonia. The doctor did mention that his otitis have improved, but he is still coughing and he didn't gain any weight.

While waiting, Irfan was studying the wall about the immune system. I wonder what is in his head....


Ikram having fun waiting. What he didn't know, what was gonna be in store for him. He is sooooo gonna cry his heart out!!!

True enough.

Earlier (as I've updated in my FB not so long ago), Irfan was going through the pneumococcal brochure. And the effects of pneumococcus disease are meningitis, bacteremia, pneumonia and otitis. This Otitis media picture as below had caused Dr. Irfan to exclaim "Kenapa ada siput dalam telinga Adik?"

He even checked his brother's ears for that "siput". LOL. I can't control my laughter.

That is why I wonder what he thinks of the immune system ad in the clinic. Kids have great imagination and show it with free expression.

Good observation BTW, Dr. Irfan.

Comments

Popular Posts