A Mother's Dilemma

Dilemma #1
Today, Irfan cried in class when I was about to leave for work. I don't know why. Is he happy? Does he feel lonely? Does he have friends? When I asked, his mouth went ZIP...Awe..poor boy. Although I really want him to be independent, I also love when he's dependent on me. That way I could pamper him.

Dilemma #2
It's the same feeling when my boys are sick. I faced the same dilemma. Should I take leave to take care of them or just send them to daycare? My heart is worried sick. But if we have a job, we can't simply take leave. That's why sometimes I feel like working from home. Take a freelance job. That way I could do both. If that's the case, my boys will never be independent.

Dilemma #3
That's why I think of just having two kids. For me, two is already enough, unless we are meant to have more. I can't say no to rezeki. I know raising up kids need a lot of patience, but reality checked, it takes more than that. Financial stability (including great education, healthcare, neccessity). How can you do both? Career development and family? I wanna work hard and earn loads to give my kids extra curriculum i.e, Music class, Martial Arts, Art class, Mental Arithmetics, computer skills, a lot more. So thay could have various experience and bonus skills.

Dilemma #4
My kid's quality time and my late hours work? Most articles that I've read, asked to make sacrifices/ choices. So it's either one. If you do both, you'll achieve average. *shrug* Then, I'll just have to be average OR start a business from home.



No mother would want their children to face hardship.

Comments

Popular Posts