2nd KL Picnic!

My Mom-in-law said she wanted to go for a picnic at KLCC. The first time I asked her there, she couldn't make it because she had to stay at my sis-in-law's house. She wanted to go but couldn't.

So, now, she asked to bring her there. I totally forgot I have to be back home at my grandparent's hometown for my cousin's engagement. But it's okay, we'll picnic in the morning and go back in the afternoon.

The weather was nice. Not too hot and not raining.

The happy family.
I've prepared a whole IKEA bag of food in my new tupperware which I went crazy and bought 2 IKEA bags full, two days in a row. Just out of my senses. Really. My justification to buy that much was, "I'm going for a picnic this weekend, this container is perfect. This one and that one as well. In 5 minutes, I almost bought everything on the display. Come to think of it, it was really a waste.


 Saturday morning, we went for the picnic as planned. We brought along Nasi Dagang, curry puff, nuggets, sausages, sandwiches etc etc. I didn't publish this post earlier because I was still waiting for the photos from Mira Myra. Sorry Sis, I'm being so dependent on your camera when you're around.

Picnic begins. Eat. Eat. Eat.
The boys playing ball.
A must. A quick dip in the pool.

Comments

Popular Posts