Cuzzie Dayah's Engagement

June the 3rd, it is always too cold back in the village in the morning. Freezing cold. Like it's snowing. But it'll be too hot like in a sauna in the afternoon. Seriously.

Everybody was busy preparing for the event.


Irfan being the only boy who helped with the goody bags. He loves to help with everything.


At 11am, our guest came (my cuzzy's fiance's side). Irfan was busy showing off his iPad and Ikram want's to kick the ball in the living room full of guests.

He cried to get attention maybe or he was hot. After all the traditional speech and arrangements discussed, we had lunch. Oh, my diet all spoiled. But I didn't get to eat much. Ikram keep demanding to put on his shoes and run outside the house. After the guests had left, we had a family photo.

Dayah and us.

Ikram cried he doesn't want to get married yet.

Wow! I almost can't believe my eyes. So rajin!

We headed back to KL at 3pm. We didn't imagine there would be traffic on the highway. It was slow moving from Bentong to KL. OMG!! Luckily the boys were asleep the whole way. *phew* Usually I get them worn out and by the time we were on the car, I gave them their bottle and they'll surely sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts