Slithering nightmares

Dreams. Nightmares. ZZzzzzzzz. Everybody wish for a good night sleep. Deep sleep with happy dreams. BUT recently I kept getting this really *ughh* (horror to me) squirmy dreams. I've got it twice in the same week. Dreams with the reptile I avoid looking the most. Snake. Why? Why? Oh, why? And it's a black snake. It didn't poison me or coils me or anything. It's just everywhere I was. *urghhhh squirming again*

I remembered having the same dream when I was in high school and once when I was in college.

Why? Why? Why? The thing I feared the most. Every time I woke up, I felt the snake was real. Really. And I'll squirm again. What does it mean?

Some old people say: Someone new is gonna come into my life.

One of my friend say (Azhar): Someone misses me. "Really? Did you?" hahahaha

One of my other friend (Faizah): "Did you eat a cockroach?"
                                                     "What? What kind of a theory is that?" hahahaha

 According to the "Interpret your snake dream", dreaming of snake means:
1) Feeling overwhelmed.
2) Possibilities of healing in life.
3) Abundance of energy.
4) My personal space is being invaded.

Or maybe it was because Azhar played a prank on me at the office. He bought a rubber snake to prank another colleague but Amy and me ended up screaming. I hardly ever swore in my entire life. But because of that "unmatured" prank, I swore I won't ever speak to him again if he gets that snake out his bag.

Well, maybe it's because the Auditors are here and I feel so stressed and waiting to explode.

Maybe and maybies...

Comments

Popular Posts