Balloon fun at Yukids Island.

First of all, I really would like to express a thousand (no millions) of apologies to Aida Zureen because I didn't make it to the race. I felt the pang of disappointment, regret and guilt, all at the same time.

Secondly, I just want to express my appreciation and I'm so thankful that Allah have given me my family.

Why suddenly? Out of the blue? Nothing, but I feel that we really should appreciate the ones that are dear to us. I know sometimes we just feel like staying home, but I feel we should cherish every moment with the ones that we love. Enjoy and visit some place new. Try new activities, try new food, try new ways of expressing, etc. I always say "Be a sport and enjoy."

For a start, we did go to a new place. Yukids Island. Where the boys laugh and play. As parents, we just sit back and relax while watching them have fun. Later, we had lunch at Secret Recipe. Again. We just celebrated our anniversary at Secret Recipe. But the boys loved the spaghetti. That leave me no choice.

At Yukids, it cost RM30 per kid. Quite expensive. But the boys had fun. I was also trying to find a place for their upcoming birthday. Irfan's birthday is in Ramadhan, so he has to take a rain-check. We'll celebrate Ikram's birthday instead. Maybe.

See-saw kids.

Giant flying balloons.

I have no idea what this is. A "something" merry-go-around.

Climb like a monkey!

Swings-a-round?

Had a great time.



Comments

Popular Posts