Farewell Intern Students!

As promised.

The Admin party was to celebrate several (including me) birthdays, 3 new born babies as well as farewells. Farewell to the practical students attached with Admin for 3 months (I think).

This is the best!


The best about the party was the gifts and the presentation of the gifts. Ta-Da! Starring tonight, in my blog, some of the top graphic designers. The award goes to:




Two set of hands and bunnies.

Acting busy.

Well preparing. Even for the little bits and pieces of everything.

Love their touch.

Such an expert.

Slipping some extra colored papers in my pocket.

Well Done!

When I read through this post I noticed that this is not about the students, but the designers. As for the students, thank you so much for your assistance and good luck on your future undertaking.

Comments

Popular Posts