PD Day 1: A course at Corus Paradise Resort, Port Dickson.

I had to go to PD by bus. There was only 8 of us in the bus, the other 8 drove there. On the way to PD, on the busy, slow moving traffic on the highway, I noticed this van packed with people. It was like a can of sardines in there. It was a van for the Persatuan Kebajikan ( a Welfare Association). The 8 of us felt so bad that the kids had to travel like that while we were leisuring in a 40 pax bus. I took a photo (just to show the situation), and immediately got back to my seat.

Cramped!
I was suppose to be in the seminar room, but I went outside to get some fresh air. But what I really fell like doing is...TO JUMP INTO THE POOL AND STAY IN THERE FOR HOURS.
 It was light and easy the first day of the course. Most of the session (Day 1) was for Finance. So, late that afternoon, I went to the spa and tried the Thai Traditional Massage. So relaxing. But I know I will get stressed out again the next day.

TBC: PD Day 2

Comments

Popular Posts