Penang Spree 3: It's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to


Saturday, May 26th at night (10pm), we went for dinner at Padang Kota Lama. It was a full house. I don't know why this place is special. They serve almost the same thing. Pasembur, seafood bakar, etc. And because it was a school holiday, they charged us way tooooo high. RM49 for a plate of pasembur is ridiculous. And RM42 for dried squid? Kuey Teow for RM10? I didn't eat any of it because I was still on a diet and it was way past my dinner. Ikram slept after an hour later.

Padang Kota Lama.


The pasembur.

 

This is how I celebrate my milestone birthday. A bowl of Lai Chee Kang.


Peace!

The family eating dinner.

Ikram slept anways. Whether it's hot or sweaty or noisy. You're a survivor, baby! I got arm cramps by carrying this lil boy. I was also getting sleepy. I have never been out this late before. So, my husband, understanding me, asked me to wait and sleep in the car. *phew*
 
When it was 12.00 o'clock, I thought, well, that's it, the day is officially over. I'll have to wait another year for my birthday. How time flies. We got home at 1.00 am. I went straight to bed with the boys. At about 1.15 am, my husband woke me up and asked me to come out the bedroom.

Wow! There was a birthday cake on the dining table. When did they even buy the cake? Thanks Epul and Na for making it a surprise. And thanks to your friend who bought the cake.  It was a delicious cake. Now, the party started.


Cut the birthday cake. They sang Happy Birthday in Korean. Actually it was Mira Myra's mobile phone who sang the song. Oh, BTW, my mom-in-law's birthday was on May 22nd. So we celebrate together with the whole family.

Just a pose with hubby.

The cake.

Come on, blow out the candle. Too bad the kids were asleep. It would be much noisier, cheerful and full of "busybodying" in front of the cake.

Husbands giving the wives a feed.

"Abe, it's not your birthday, so stop being so 'manja' with your mom."

Thanks for those who helped making this night an unforgettable birthday for me.

TBC: Penang Spree 4




Comments

Popular Posts