Energizing for another Marathon!

Mentally preparing. Physically preparing. Preparing for tomorrow's Standard Chartered Race 2012 which I haven't registered. I'm replacing my friend. *sigh* It's 10KM *sob sob*

Unbelievable race. The full run is 42KM and they start at 4.00am. Mine will start at 7am. I heard the number of participant is almost reaching 3000 or was it more than that? Looking at the race routes gives me a *sigh* feeling. I feel tired already. I don't think I can finish the race within an hour and a half. I am not mentally nor physically fit for this extreme event.

I got the race kit on Tuesday, sighed and put it away.




Even the route looks like I'm gonna run the whole of Malaysia.

I am so not prepared. I just hope I won't get left behind too far and be the last one.

Comments

Popular Posts