Giving myself color therapy.

It was either Wednesday or Thursday morning when Eric Leong was on air in a radio segment "Ceria Pagi di Suria". It was all about colors. And Eric giving good, creative and logical advices about the color of your wall.

Red: Stimulating. Makes your appetite grow. You'll eat more when you see red. And it became a strategy for most companies. The color of their product/ logo is red. McDonalds and KFC. A caller called and saif sardine cans. Yup, no wonder I always want to eat sardines.

Moral of the story: Don't sit near anyone wearing red, when you're on a diet.

Blue: Calming. Gives you peace. Should be painted in a bedroom. So agree. My bedroom is sky blue. That was the exact words Eric Leong said. Sky Blue. So you'll sleep in peace. And the bedroom is the first place you'll want to go after a tired day at the office. I feel like I'm floating in the sky every time I lay back on my bed.

Purple: So peaceful. Suppresses stress. My bedroom color when I was staying at my mom's house. I missed those walls. I missed my old bedroom.

Green: Soothing. Relaxes the mind. These 3 colors have the same benefit and are all my favorite colors.

Orange: Energizing. Better wear orange in every marathon in the future.

I love color therapy. I am relieved that my walls are in the right colors. I'll paint this 3rd room purple.


OMG, it's already 2 am? I've got to take my beauty sleep. In my sky blue bedroom ;P

Comments

Popular Posts