Penang Spree 4: The Beach Therapy

I tried so hard to catch up on my dateline. May 31st, 31 posts for the month of May. But unfortunately May, I didn't manage. But anyways, I'll keep on posting the events I went through.

May 27th, Sunday morning. It was beach time. Yay! The moment I've been waiting for.

Mira Myra and Horsey

I love playing on the Sandy beach.

Ikram, too scared of the sand that he won't stand.

Oh, no! I don't want to be buried in the sand.

Okay, I won't. But let's take a picture.

The whole family by the beach in the morning.

Too bad the sea water was muddy and I won't ever let the kids swim in it. So we headed back to the apartment to swim at the pool instead.

Nenek and Tok Wan watched Ikram made a 160degree plank. Your posture is good.

Happy Splish Splashing. More activities to come.

TBC in Penang Spree 5.

Comments

Popular Posts