Sorry! KIV posts!

There are a few KIV posts which I have drafted but haven't finalize. Actually it's just the photos that's missing. The thing is, I am fully dependent on my Mira Myra for the photos because she has this great camera. Which I take for granted and didn't snap my own photos. Now, I am left with no photos at all. I'm actually waiting though. Meanwhile, I'll share what will come out, insyaAllah by this week.

1) 2nd KL Picnic,
2) Another Audit Attack
3) A fully occupied course at Corus Paradise Resort, Port Dickson.
4) A Fine Dinner at Noodle Station, Kota Damansara
5) Quick pick for Aidilfitri's Theme
6) Reject Outfits from Japan

And a few "insyaAllah" plans going on:

1) My High School Reunion in Port Dickson. I think I've gone to PD a few times this year. I can't believe they put me in charge of Food & Beverage. Not only that, I'm stuck doing the paperwork and proposals.

2) My Family Day in Sungkai. I have to change the venue from Pulau Perhentian to Sungkai because Hilma will be on her 7th month of pregnancy that month. We can can't jeopardize her safety as well as the baby's. So I'm predicting another year or two before we could really go to Pulau Perhentian. Boo-hoo...

3) Oh, I almost forgot my Feel Good Run. Okay, never mind, it's in July.

Stay Tuned.

Comments

  1. We can jeopardize......or cannot.....hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot...sorry..typo..thanks..haven't notice..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts