A fine dinner at Noodle Station, Kota Damansara

Saturday, June 9th. After the course, we had a quick lunch and headed home. My brain was too tired to enjoy the scenery. We arrive at 2pm. I never felt happier to be in my own home. The tiredness flew away and I felt so energetic all of a sudden. I unpacked, did the laundry, and did house cleaning. It felt so good to be home and be myself again.

I went to my Mom's house to pick up my Zalora shoes I bought online but didn't fit. Boo Hoo. I'll have to return them or give the shoes to my sister.

Later in the evening, we had a fine decent dinner at the Noodle Station, Kota Damansara. If it was for Irfan, we'll be eating KFC again. Ahhhh, finally a nice and quiet dinner (quiet is impossible if the kids were around). But it was nice to be with the family.

I like this place. They serve everything noodley, which I love. The boys love it too. We'll come here again and try other menus.
It's either I really like this place and the food OR I was too happy to be home that I love everything.

Comments

  1. You had always love food. No question to that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts