Aloe Vera outgrew it's pot

I bought two more flower pots. Because my Aloe Vera plants are outgrowing theirs. You see? Aloe Vera is one of the easiest plant to take care of. All it needs is plenty of water and it'll survive for weeks. I don't know how I managed to keep them like that. I don't think it would ever grow in a very small pot. Even my mom can't keep them growing.

Well, at least I have weeks to save on cosmetics products. From now on, I'm just gonna apply original aloe vera on my face and skin. I hope I'm not allergic to it.

Fully utilizing the small space.

It looks creepy when it crawls out like that. Come to think of it, sometimes I do feel scared to touch the plant.
Wow! I just googled and found out that Aloe Vera is a natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation and etc. Read more about it in http://www.naturalnews.com/021858.html.

Comments

Popular Posts