Back to Work

I was so in a mood to just sit back and become a housewife, that just spend her days shopping, go to a saloon and spa, and just hang out drinking coffee. I am also in the mood to just travel and tour to beaches, islands, anywhere as long as it's a new place.

But unfortunately, in order to go to any of the places, I have to earn the money to afford the tremendous expenses. So I came back to the office with a heavy heart. Surprisingly I was acting too cheerful that everybody notices it and asked me. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

I answered. "I'm feeling good, maybe because of the leave I took to release the work pressure and the Auditors away from my back."

But some of my colleagues especially Azhar and my boss, Amy (no offense guys. Peace ;p) kept mentioning that I'm acting too cheerful that I acted like a kid. Hopping, coloring, laughing, again scribbling on the glass with colorful pens. Drawing etc etc. I even kidnapped Amy's teddy bear which her husband gave to her (no offense Radi). And some of her other cutey stuff. Which is now unofficially mine. Huahuahua!! *really evil laugh*

"Hi! I'm Ms Pinky Winky!" Look how Amy tries to ignore how I acted. She's itching to get back Ms Pinky Winky from me. So not going to happen.


Okay, Ms Pinky Winky, this is your new home. Your job is to just watch me work and make me happy. Don't go back to your former owner. She just let you filled with dust. I'll kidnap Mr Green- with-Envy and Ms Orange Juice soon. So, you hang in there. *in whisper tone when Amy was just behind my back*


During lunch, I played checkers on my own. I didn't eat because I was still on a diet.

While I was just having great fun I did not ignore my job. So, this is how it goes. " Hakkam, do your job and finish registering those assets or else I'll make sure you'll end up like this." Being a psycho as he already is, he just played along, "Please don't voodoo me!"

Amy threatened me that she'll get it back from my desk when I leave. But I decided to hide everything in my drawer and lock it. She was so pissed. So made her even pisser with this picture.

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE: With all these wild activities going on, please make to know that business runs as usual.

Comments

Popular Posts