Penang Spree 2: Ferry Ride, All Eyes on Deck!

My bro-in-law planned that we'd go into Penang by ferry and back to KL by the Penang Bridge. So Aye aye, Captain! Okay, All Cars on Deck!

RM7 ticket

Waiting in line. While waiting Irfan kept asking the same question. "Where's the ferry? Where's the island? When are we moving?"

Me and the Matrix on the ferry. Everybody except for my husband got out of the car to enjoy the wind. Luckily nobody got sea sick.

"We love the sea!"

Me and my in-laws

Irfan giving his grandma a kiss on the cheek. So sweet.

Since my husband did not have his picture taken with the family on the ferry, my sis-in-law, Mira Myra took a picture of him in the car.

Ahhhhh, such a relief when we arrived, at last (5pm, I think). Everybody stretched. We rented an apartment at Bayu Emas, Batu Ferenggi. It got 3 bedrooms, just nice for the family. 2 bathrooms. All air-conditioned. Water heater. Almost complete kitchen. You could even cook. But what's a holiday if you have to cook, right. Especially for the moms. Not cooking is the best rest for us.

The boys got hyperactive to celebrate their freedom from the cramp car.

My father-in-law needed a massage. And Ikram (being just a lil busybody) also needed one when he saw his grandfather.

TBC : Penang Spree 3

Comments

Popular Posts