Penang Spree 6: I get jumpy!

OMG! Why must there be a sn*ke in Penang when I'm on a vacation? Can't they go play somewhere else? I get jumpy, I mean really jumpy when it comes to reptiles, amphibians, insects and anything slippery. Writing about it makes me imagining it. Imagining it makes me jumpy too.

I will NEVER in a million years touch a sn*ke. Not even if you give me RM1 mil. Oh, okay, if you really want to give me RM 1 mil, I'd rather sky dive.

Back to the story. Irfan saw the sn*ke on the stage at Bukit Bendera. I did not think he'll go up there and volunteered to pet it. *euuwwwww* RM10 for a picture, I didn't even think my husband would even consider taking a picture and posing with a sn*ke. Another surprise of my life, Ikram joined them and climbed up the stage himself. I was far beyond stopping. I will not go near that thing. Even when we visited the zoo, the reptile zone would be my X zone.

I will never stare at this pic.
Irfan always ask me the same question. "Are you afraid of sn*kes?

Me: "Yes I am."

Irfan: "But the sn*ke is good. It doesn't bite."

Me: "I'm not afraid of getting bitten. I just don't like it."

Irfan: "Okay. You don't have to look at our photo."

But he sleeps with this photo with me on the same bed *Eeeueuuuuuwwwwww*

TBC in Penang Spree 7.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts